Waiting on Wednesday on a Saturday

So I missed waiting on Wednesday.  It wasn't intentional by any means but I had gotten a little sick and wasn't able to post anything. Today I am feeling loads better and I have to make up for the day that I missed.  So lets get to it

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme thought up by Jill at Breaking the Spine

Title: City of Heavenly Fire
Series: Mortal Instruments
Author: Cassandra Clare
Publication date: May 27, 2014

From Goodreads: 

ΕRCHOMAI, SEBASTIAN HAD SAID. 

I am coming.

Darkness returns to the Shadowhunter world. As their society falls apart around them, Clary, Jace, Simon and their friends must band together to fight the greatest evil the Nephilim have ever faced: Clary’s own brother. Nothing in the world can defeat him — must they journey to another world to find the chance? Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world changed in the sixth and last installment of the Mortal Instruments series


I cannot wait to get this last book in the series. I have put off reading the series until it was complete and now that its going to be I know its going to be an epic summer as I marathon this whole series.  I have seen the movie but I definitely want to read the books. I have been recommended them so often that its getting insane. I will definitely read them especially since its over. I also need to read the Infernal Devices trilogy as well. I own all the books, but you see the way that my TBR bookshelf it set up.. man.