Oh HI here



It has been a very very long time since I have posted on here. When the world give you lemons you make lemonade. In my case though, I was able to make lemonade, lemon ma-range pie, a lemon tart, and several other lemon infused things. During the summer months I went on a vacation with the SO out of the US. It was a much needed vacation because I had been working like a dog and I needed the break to get my mind in order. I reveled in the fact that I did nothing but sit and read on a beach.




While I was on vacation I was able to read the whole "Obsidian" series.






I really really enjoyed all the books. I have seriously fallen in love with Jennifer L. Armentrout. Her writing is so captivating and inspiring. I wasn't bored at all. I believe I gave all 6 books 5 stars because they were that damn good... When I came back to the states it was about the same time that school was beginning and I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to read as much as I was during the summer vacation. But that hasn't been the case. If you have been following me on goodreads, you will see that I have been doing really well on my reading goal for the year. I believe I am 4 books away from my 50 book reading goal. I am very excited because last year I tried to achieve the same goal and I FAILED miserably.

I will be doing a wrap up of all the books that I have read this month tomorrow. This month has been epic for me. I don't think I have read this many books in so long and I am happy to begin writing again. I know I've slacked on this website and I know I need to make more time for this blog because reading is something that I really enjoy.

I promise not to be a stranger on here anymore. Also look forward to a new and improved visual on this site. I am planning on revamping this page and really making it my own.

I'll keep working on being a better book blogger, just don't stop coming by here.

Until my next post.